Blog 4: Free theme: Forestry Engineering

On this occasion I will tell you about my current profession (or what is probably my profession) Forestry Engineering. I do not know how it starts because there are many things to talk about, among them are the positive aspects and benefits of being a forest engineer as one who works in a field plagued with varied vegetation and different species of trees in general or perform analyzes or experiments in laboratories. First of all, we know that in the world, the risk of the loss of our resources and the risk of permanent loss of both animal and plant species, this as a result of an unsustainable use of these resources of our planet, which is affecting us all . And that is why becoming a competent forest engineer would bring enormous benefits, both for me but also for everyone, since I was able to work to protect and make areas with their biodiversity at risk prosper by regulating the use of forest resources, contributing to their conservation if possible in different areas of the country.

 

Personally speaking, I chose this career not being my first option at the beginning, planning to change my career at the beginning of the career, but by continuing to learn and feeling a bit the real work that the career implies I end up falling in love. Thanks so much for reading.



Comentarios

  1. as a personal opinion, forestry engineering is one of the most beautiful careers.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A little bit of me...

Blog 1: The subject that I liked to study

My Old Dreams and my New Aspirations