Blog 2: The country that I would like to visit

 


Actually the action of traveling to other countries I have not mentalized in such a concrete way, but if I had one in specific it would be Japan because it is the driver of my tastes, my smiles and entertainment since I was a child, I know about your country as well as your culture some data of its achievements or its historical events but I do not know its long history as a nation, being there I would like first of all to take a tour of all the culturally important places or that appeal to my curiosity such as restaurants or local shops.

 

A choice as important as staying to live in a country is quite complicated that I do not rule out because it would depend on my situation and my sentimental state, on the other hand if it were to work there or that my job allowed me to travel to that country like others in the rest I would consider it a great experience to learn a little about the world.



Comentarios

  1. Come on say it, you want to go for the anime haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Japan is the coolest country in all of Asia, I would love to go have a coffee there.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A little bit of me...

Blog 1: The subject that I liked to study

My Old Dreams and my New Aspirations