A little bit of me...

Hello to all the people who see this blog, my name is Lucas Calderón I am 19 years old and I currently study forestry engineering at the University of Chile, I currently live in my native country, Chile, more specifically in Santiago with my mother, my father, my little brother and my little sister, my dog ​​and my cat who has been with me as a sister for 16 years.

I really don't know what to say more about myself ... what I love is living both with nature and with people, I love lofi music, a bit of rock and pop but I don't like the trap style. I love games like competitive Pokémon or things like that, and watch                                                                                      anime.


Comentarios

  1. I never listen before about Lofi music, can u explain me that? :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The anime is very cool brother, give me five jsjsjs

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The competitive of Pokemon is a very dark place with a strongest japo people, i never get a god place in competition, it´s my sad past...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 1: The subject that I liked to study

My Old Dreams and my New Aspirations