Blog 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 

When I think about the changes that I can make to the program of my career, the first thing that comes to mind is the great inflexibility in the schedules that we currently have, with respect to this school schedules from my point of view are quite severe and rigid, with a regular schedule that starts from 9 a.m. M. and ends around 6 p.m. M., Not counting the time spent in electives and workshops within the faculty. giving as an example other careers where the schedules become the most flexible to the point of having the option of having classes at night, so I recommend it if you need flexibility for work or other activities. In the subject that most persecutes students is failing a branch, from my vision I see it quite exaggerated or extreme to deliver 1 full year in the recovery of a mere subject with a poor grade.

 

I am not at all ignorant of the situation in which these actions are carried out, which is quite complicated. The small number of professors practicing in the faculty added to the limited financial fund of the career force it to maintain these rigid schedules and programs, added the issue of infrastructure we must take into account the location of the faculty, an area that for all Students and teachers represents a space with little security that inspires the location of the faculty, being in the middle of a place like La Pintana with its high history of assaults on students and robberies within the faculty, are also understandable reasons with the rigid schedule of Exit.

 

Without remembering the aforementioned points, the faculty in general is a space where any student linked to the profession can be comfortable with a large backyard and paths full of vegetation, this can help to withstand the stress that the environment can cause university relaxing your mind away from all kinds of emotional discomfort.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A little bit of me...

Blog 1: The subject that I liked to study

My Old Dreams and my New Aspirations