Blog 6: Time travel to the future


Curious question ... what time in the future would I like to go? From my point of view I don't like that kind of question very much because when we talk about the future we have a positive perspective of tomorrow but it generates an uncertainty that it is not what we all hope, giving a bit of uncertainty that it could be changed to improve that future or if changing something could make it worse. But to continue with this blog, I would like to travel 20 years in the future to know about the progress of the world and although this topic generates more uncertainty my future as a person already 40 years old, but in the first case I would like to observe how Everything has changed in my hometown Santiago and also on the planet throughout these 20 years that I have progressed, and observing the changes that they have suffered either in the political, social, environmental and climate issues, in addition to seeing how I am doing. Yes I am happy, yes I am married but I would be sad to know who has left in this enormous period of time ...

To be honest I would not stay under any prospect in the future, I am quite paranoid with the concept that the future for you could change with any change of choice you have and that in turn would affect around you, that is why I would prefer to return to the present and live the life that I should live even if it sounds quite tempting to affect my future in a positive way such as knowing some betting results or what I should say or do to always put situations in my favor, so if possible I would like to forget what I have seen and learned from this future so that it does not alter anything of it if possible.





Comentarios

  1. time travel is imaginable just thinking about it is something that drives you crazy.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A little bit of me...

Blog 1: The subject that I liked to study

My Old Dreams and my New Aspirations