Blog 5: My future job

 When they ask me to talk about my future job after finishing university, I personally have not imagined in a concrete way the type of job I would like to have in the near future. Using a little imagination I would have a vague vision with which I imagine the future, this would be a job where I would constantly participate in the open air, traveling through the country and outside it through the different forest ecosystems and conducting research within the area of ​​the sciences in nature, working on their conservation or studying about new discoveries of animal or arboreal species. Nature has always caught my attention and I have always wanted to know about it, so I feel that it would not be silly to specialize in the aforementioned, because of this taste I opted for those hypothetical works.

If we talk about the monetary issue, money is not something that feels such a priority as long as I have enough to be able to live peacefully if I am working on something that I like, but I do not minimize this factor being quite crucial to be able to maintain personal fulfillment and I can focus on doing my job. I do not expect an exorbitant salary, only that it is similar to that of any researcher, according to the work you do yourself. Although having a work team sounds very exciting, I cannot help but eventually see that I conduct research alone or with a collaborator doing what I am really passionate about



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A little bit of me...

Blog 1: The subject that I liked to study

My Old Dreams and my New Aspirations