Blog 3: My best vacations

 

My best vacations were made 9 years ago in 2012, I do not remember the exact date but I do remember that we traveled in mid-January when I was 10 years old, we went with my family, which at that time consisted of my mother, father and My younger sister to the southern sector of Chile, Temuco about 2 weeks, we stayed in a cabin that a friend of my grandparents had next to a huge, incredibly pleasant lake, they made us want to swim all day, surrounded by a leafy forest at each end of the house and across the road in a high humidity environment. I consider these my best vacations because it was in that instance of 2 weeks surrounded by nothing but nature I was able to fall in love with it and that it will guide my steps to follow and my learning until I find myself in the present with the university degree of forestry engineer learning more about it. the nature that captivated me as a child.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A little bit of me...

Blog 1: The subject that I liked to study

My Old Dreams and my New Aspirations