The person I admired

 

When they ask you who you admire, several of them could talk about people who have made significant changes in our world, but when they ask me who I admire, the first person that comes to mind is my mother, born in 1978 in Maipú. a condition of thyroid problems which did not allow her to have all the energy or spirit that a person can have regularly, she currently works as a social worker in the sename, married and with 3 children, she lives with her work and cares about the young people with family problems seeking their well-being, outside the work environment she always worries about being present at home and giving her time to give care and love to her children regardless of their medical condition that may or may not overcome it but is always willing to care and worry about his family, that's why I admire this person for his tireless perseverance.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A little bit of me...

Blog 1: The subject that I liked to study

My Old Dreams and my New Aspirations