How can your mayor make the world a better place?

Hello all the people who see this blog. My career, Forest Engineering from my personal point of view affects the world by caring for and protecting the flora, fauna and the environment throughout our planet and if not, it would irreversibly harm the planet by risking all the life in it,

 

 I see myself being part of the hard work that environmental protection entails, perhaps not at a level as broad as a global one but doing my part as a professional in my specialty to protect the forest heritage within my country and if the situation is internationally in several countries,

 

My specialty from my opinion contributes to the benefit of the world since having people concerned and dedicated to the maintenance, protection and care of environmental resources greatly ensures a safe and prosperous future for the next generations in the not too distant future.

 

Thank you for reading :3

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A little bit of me...

Blog 1: The subject that I liked to study

My Old Dreams and my New Aspirations