My Favorite Food


Hello everyone who watches this blog, my favorite food was hard to choose because I don't really hate any food, but this time I will choose empanada as my favorite food.

 

The empanada is a Chilean national food, it contains mostly minced and seasoned meat, onion, egg and olives all inside the baked dough giving it a generally soft texture and with an unequaled flavor. I like this food not only for its flavor, but the feeling of the same as always eating them at festivals or events to celebrate always giving me good spirits knowing that I will eat that food, talk about how it will affect my health personally I do not know how it would affect my health but I have always believed that a lot of something will always be bad so the amounts of seasoned meat or excess dough is very likely to harm my health one or the other shape

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A little bit of me...

Blog 1: The subject that I liked to study

My Old Dreams and my New Aspirations