A Photo Full of Opportunities

 

Hello people who look at this blog, use this photo with the meaning that it is part of the last activity I was able to do with a group of friends that was really meaningful to me (And because I only have photos of this outing on my new cell phone jeje), This image matters to me because in addition to being a great experience to be able to live with my race colleagues that I have not seen due to the pandemic that is currently happening, this meeting with my colleagues had a more important purpose than a simple departure of friends.

To be honest, I really don't remember the exact date of when we took this photo but it was during a pandemic that you can see our use of masks. In the commune of La Florida, we met with the objective of conducting a test field trip in order to have experience and support to be able to carry out field trips for the students of the race who, due to the pandemic condition, were denied that experience, This consists of an extensive walk of around 20 kilometers seeing and learning about the plant species that resided in that park in one of the stops to rest we decided to take that photo (among others) to immortalize the moment that would open the doors for the rest of students of the race can make their field trips.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A little bit of me...

Blog 1: The subject that I liked to study

My Old Dreams and my New Aspirations