My Favorite Piece of Technology

Hello to all the people who look at this blog!

I really do not consider myself an expert in technology but choosing my favorite piece of technology is currently my notebook, I choose this object because in these times of pandemic it has become an indispensable device to be able to survive in my university life and my way of communicating to live with other people, I use my notebook to attend and carry out my activities at university, talk with my friends or see them on video calls and satisfy my boredom surfing the internet or playing a video game, even though it has affected my life by making it mandatory to be in front of it For hours in online classes, I totally recommend having a notebook because regardless of the current isolation situation, this object becomes indispensable for many people in their personal or professional life

Comentarios

  1. I have seen that many have tablets and they look very nice!:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! Notebooks have been salvation and especially now in a pandemic!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A little bit of me...

Blog 1: The subject that I liked to study

My Old Dreams and my New Aspirations