My Old Dreams and my New Aspirations


They are really quite blurred memories but I remember dreaming of being a doctor when I was a child, always when I played with my friends I pretended to be that profession, although some time later I realized that I did not have much vocation to be a doctor.

 

When the time came to choose career options in addition to forestry engineering at the University of Chile as the first option, I also tried to try as a second option, Renewable Natural Resources Engineering at the same university and the third option, environmental engineering at the Santiago de Chile University (USACH), after being accepted in the first and second options, I decided on Forest Engineering due to a greater interest in what the degree consisted of. My current career experience I cannot describe as really good because I have not fully experienced university life and all the benefits of the career but from what I have seen today it seems like a very interesting and promising career. At the end of my degree, I am still not very clear about what I want to specialize in abroad, but I would like to work in the protection and preservation of the forest area at a national and global level.


Comentarios

  1. the career is awesome but not in this instances

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ti ni ni:( I hope we have a field trip soon

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Heyyy your picture remind me the movie "Nausicaä of the valley of the wind", it's on Netflix! I recommend it for you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A little bit of me...

Blog 1: The subject that I liked to study